Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]

Go down 
+4
Sven Claybrook
Calantha Claybrook
Carasaib
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] Empty
PostSubject: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Okay so this is a thread where people can post who they're charrie pic is of, whether it be someone famous or your average Joe post here (if you want) and I'll update the list regularly so that two people don't have the same person.
So I've put the character picture in bold and put in almost alphabetical order

RULES:
Age appropriate pictures only! I don't to see a 1st year running around with a clearly older looking charrie. If they look young in some photos then by all means use them but please none that make the face claim look considerably older then your character.

If you see a FC that you like or want please don't go posting in here saying that they've been inactive for longer then the 3 week period. If they're still on the list then there's a very good reason for it, please don't go owling the member asking them to change their FC. It's not fair on them so please just...if the FC you want is still on the list just find someone else.

You can have more then one face claim per charrie, I'm going to put a limit of 3 on that though just to be fair on others.

Code:
[b]Face claim full name[/b] - Characters full name

Female

A:

B:

C: Cristina Scabbia - Avaline Korpela

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S: Stefani Germanotta - Valentine Rue

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

[color=blue]
[b]MALE

A:

B:

C:

D: Dero Goi - Henri Rue

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J: Jackie Earle Haley - Sven Claybrook

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R: Richard Kruspe - Klaus Richter

X:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X: Wes Bentley - Damien Blair

Y:

Z:

Notes: Stefani Germanotta is Lady GaGa
Back to top Go down
https://spectraldawn.rpg-board.net
Carasaib
Hufflepuff
Carasaib

[Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Unknown name-Ginger picture on dAclick here - Síofra Beckket
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Unkown girl Here - Calantha Claybrook
Back to top Go down
Sven Claybrook
Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Walter Kovacs - Sven Claybrook
Back to top Go down
Avaline_Korpela
Professor
Avaline_Korpela

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Cristina Scabbia - Avaline Korpela
Back to top Go down
Leila Grey
Hufflepuff
Leila Grey

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Unknown - Leila Grey
Back to top Go down
Henri Rue
Ministry Worker
Henri Rue

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Dero Goi - Henri Rue
Back to top Go down
Valentine Rue
Auror
Valentine Rue

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Stefani Germanotta - Valentine Rue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]   [Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Famous Face Claims ONLY] Character Pics [Read the first post before posting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: General Information :: Character Faces-
Jump to: