Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Lets talk... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Klaus moved to lean onto the large wooden door as he went into thought. "Mhm, is there anywhere around here that allows Apparition?" He looked around the grounds and rubbed his chin still thinking. "I could always Apparate to Wales then possible to London." He said to himself as he was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Noata shook his head. "No Transportation magic allowed on the grounds, or possible. You'd have to go to Hogsmede to do that." Noata said, wondering why Klaus would want to go to London or Wales.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 pm

"Hogsmeade! Perfect!" He stopped leaning against the door and was instantly smiling again. He had came up with another brilliant plan. Well Noata helped in on this one. "I'll just stop by and tell the Madame you're sick. Then we can head off to Hogsmeade," Klaus turned around, facing the door, " have you been to Berlin?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Noata shook his head, staring in disbelief. He was going to drag Noata to Berlin? What was his issue these days?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 pm

"Oh very good! You'll enjoy it! Sorry that I have to Apparate to so many countries. I'm not too good at Apparating long distances. I always end up at some place I wasn't suppose to be at." He smiled and nodded as he pulled onto the large door's handle. Opening it slightly, he turned back to Noata with the smile still on his face. "Before I forget. Go to my class room and wait for me. I'll be talking to the Madame." He turned back around and slipped through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: The Grounds :: Grounds-
Jump to: