Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Ugh, The horrible food (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Students had just started to bustle into the Great Hall. Saying their good mornings and hellos to their friends. It was still early morning. The Morning Sun was shining brightly through the long windows, giving the Great Hall it's light. All the Gryffindors and other Houses were as happy and bright faced as always in the morning. Though the Slytherins on the other hand. Unhappy faces filled the Slytherin table. Like normal people, they did not want to be up that earlier in the morning.

Damien was one of those people. He clearly didn't even want to be attending Hogwarts. His parents had been forcing him for these long seven years of his life wasted at this pathetic excuse for a school. His whole family had attended Hogwarts. They had all been in Slytherin and they all were dark wizards. He let out a groan of displeasure and rubbed his face with his hands. Seriously way to early. The school's times were insane. Let us sleep for a while. Then maybe we'd want to go to the school. Damien raised his head up from his hands and glanced around the table. A few first year students gathered at the end of the table. Staying away from Damien as if he had the plague. He probably did look like he had the plague. He was sickly pale and miserable looking. They glanced up at Damien seeing him staring at him. The turned their heads the other way and continued their conversation with each other. He continued to stare for a few more seconds and brought his attention back to the table. Not to mention the food was horrible. Damien continued to glance around looking around to see if any of the older students were up yet. Though it didn't seem they would be up at this time. Then why was he up?
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 pm

As students were gathering in the Great Hall, Gabrielle finally walked in. She kept a bufflao print messenger bag with her for her books and guitar notes. She hardly played, but still enjoyed to sing and strum it. Rubbing her eyes, she walked down the aisle, and sat down at a random seat, which was near Damien; she didn't even bother to look where she sat, more or less. Yawning, she laid her jaw on her hand, which her elbow was supported on the table. Looking at the food, it made her stomach turn a bit, and she didn't feel like eating, but, rather she took out her notebook which some pages were filled with guitar notes, and started doodling randomly.

"... So boring." She mumbled a bit, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Noata yawned, spooning (-giggles-) his cereal boredly. His other hand ran through his messy blue hair, the green tips drooping lazily. He didn't spike it, but around the afternoon they usually curled up naturally. His wand lay hidden in his robes, and his pack lay forgotten undenreath his chair. He wondered what would happen in class today, as he sat at the Ravenclaw table. New arrivals greeted him, including many enthusiastic first years. IT was his 6th year at this school, and he tried to be polite, knowing that even though he tried VERY hard to, his Prefect badge glinted in the early morning sun. Je finished his cereal, and started working on a piece of toast. He wasn't too hungry, just very tiered. School years were always boring at the start. He needed something to occupy his time.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Damien glanced over at Gabrielle as she sat down. He really didn't mind her. She kept to her self most of the time. His stomach made a growling noise. Obviously telling him to feed it. He reached for the toast sitting in a stack on top of one another. He plucked one from the top and started gnawing on it. Once he finished his slow gnawing attack to the toast, he picked up the cup sitting over to the left of him. He sipped it slowly and grimaced. Only if he would have known it was Orange Juice.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Once she sensed a glance at her, she looked up, and saw that it was Damien who was looking over at her. She blinked, fixing her glasses; and let out a small 'hello' smile to him. She looked back down again, and sipped her pumpkin juice that was right next to her. Her stomach was growling too, so she responded by eating a bagel with cream cheese, munching it. She closed her eyes for a few second, as she continued to write more lyric notes into her notebook for a song.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Noata hummed silently in his head, music and words running through it. He was in an okay mood, he would be seeing one of his favorite teachers today, if all went well. He continued munching on his toast, only stopping to sip at a small glass of grape juice. He always ate light in the morning, due to his lack of sleep. If he ate too much too fast, it would end in a dizzy feeling and quite possibly fainting. He took out a thick leather bound book and began skimming over it, reading the various incantations and such that was inserted into a spell book of this kind. He was very careful not to get any crumbs on it.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Orange juice was absolutely disgusting. It had the pulp still floating around in it. Damien was still grimacing as he whipped his mouth on his sleeve of his robes. He sat the cup down and pushed it away from him. Maybe some foolish student would pick it up and drink out of it. He snickered at the thought of someone drinking after him. After whipping his mouth of the foul substance, he let his eyes wonder around the large room. His eyes landed on the Ravenclaw student. The boy with the strange colored hair. He had noticed it him before Gabrielle had walked in and had a seat. His interest rose as the Ravenclaw pulled out the large leather bound book. He hadn't remembered having a book that had the appearance of the one the Ravenclaw had. It could had been possibly a book from the library. Though he let the thought pass. Damien got up from his seat and slowly walked over to where Gabrielle was sitting at. He stood above her with a slight grin on his face. "I hope you don't mind if I sit next to you."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm

As she wrote down some more notes into her guitar booklet, she sighed. Hogwarts outside of classes was always so boring, of course. Most of the time, she read in the library, stayed in her room, wander around, or even play her guitar and create new songs that bands make, so she makes them into Acoutsic versions. The silence broke, as she heard a boy's voice, as she looked up; seeing Damien. She blinked, and paused her thoughts. He said them words with a smirk on his face, as she fixed her glasses to the birdge of her nose.

"... Ja, I don't mind." She said with a soft voice, and watched him sit down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Noata licked his fingers and turned the page, looking very odd as he read. His eyes were glassy, like he was totally and completley spaced out. Nothing else around him mattered, except the spell he was reading over and the delicious toast. He yawned, tapping the book as he finished reading, closing his mental book that he kept all his important information in. He had no idea what to do today, other than go to class. He had been wanting to play Quidditch, but season hadn't started yet, and he had no inclination to duel so early into the year. He was still adjusting and gettign his bearings, this year was totally different then his previous. He was no longer the rebellious vigilante being thrown into detention on a whim, and was no a figure of talent and a role model to all other Ravenclaw students. It was quite boring though, and he entertained thoughts of casting an Disilussionment charm and wreaking some havoc on the grounds, just for giggles and to ease his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:02 pm

He nodded and sat down slowly next to the girl. The smirk was still taking residence on his face as he glanced at what she was writing down. "That's clearly not school work." Damien was noisy when it came to other people's books and papers. He turned his head to look back over at the Ravenclaw. He let his mind wonder about him. He clearly couldn't be the same year as he was. He didn't remember seeing him his first year here. Probably a Sixth year like the quiet girl next to him. Damien turned his attention back to Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 pm

She stopped working on her guitar notes, and looked up, seeing Damien looking at her book that was filled with her lyrics and her guitar string notes. She put down the quill, and shrugged a bit. She already did her essay for Snape and others, and she had her free time.

"I already did the essay last night... I have free time." She said, and picked up her quill again.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Noata had stowed the book away now, readjusting his badge so that it remained as hidden as possible. He slung his bag over his shoulder, waiting for classes to begin. He wasnt' hungry, just a bit restless, eager to start classes and get to his free time. He didn't have much to do today, but he might make an attempt at a nap. He rather hated the rings around his eyes, even though he had been told it made his features more intense. He leaned back in his chair, rocking back and forth slowly, his blue eyes probing over the large hall with interest. He didn't see anyone that really stuck out, but he had a feeling he was being stared at. It wasn't anything new though, he did have blue hair after all.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh, Well I wasn't really asking about your essays" He said slowly as the last word came out with a hiss. Damien slowly stood up from the seat and brushed his robes off. "It seems as if I'm bothering you..Shall I leave?" He walked over to his original seat and picked his bag up, throwing the strap over his shoulder. His left side buckled slightly as the books in the bag put new weight onto his shoulder. He gave the girl a cocky smile and walked off past her, not caring to get an answer back from her or not. He would rather poke around in the Ravenclaw's business now.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 pm

She blinked, and then gave out a small sigh. Gabrielle closed her eyes a tad bit, and then looked up when he replied about the essay.

"Ouh.. sorry." She blinked, and looked up at him once again when he replied once more. "Ouh, n-no.. you weren't bothering me. I'm just.. not talkative." She frowned, once he left, not replying to her last sentence she said aloud for him.

Gabrielle felt a bit bad, and just sighed it away, putting her guitar book back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Noata continued rocking back and forth, watching as a pale, sickly looking student approached him. He sat boredly, waiting to see if the skeletal looking boy might engage in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Damien stopped a few feet away from Noata. "Hello." He looked over at him with the same cocky smile on his face. He really wouldn't call it a need to poke around in the boy's business. It was really a want. He wanted to know more. He could tell he wasn't the same as the other Ravenclaws. With their noses stuck up in the air like they know everything in every book.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Noata looked the tall boy up and down, his icy blue eyes half lidded over, he wore a bored expression. He didn't look much different from other Slytherins. Malicious, meanicing, an air of malice about him. How droll. His cocky smile annoyed Noata, just a tad bit. "Do you need anything?" Noata asked, wondering why he had left his table before class even started. It was rare for students to wander around during breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

He let the smile drop from his face as he strolled over to where Noata was sitting at. He continued to look at him. "Do I need something to stare at people? Maybe I like staring at people. Maybe I like snickering over at my table about the way you look? Does that explain anything to you?" He gripped the leather strap with his left hand. He didn't really feel comfortable standing in the middle of the aisle being stared at by the other students.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Noata watched him warily. "Okay, well, I was conisdering having a polite conversation with you, because I don't discriminate, but since you want to be such a stereotypical snake, I see no point in it." Noata stated, nodding wisely. "Well, I don't want to be rude or anything, but people may get the wrong idea if some creepy ass guy stared at me. I'd rather not be the love interest of said creepy guy, so I'd rather not have you looking at me obssevily." Noata said, sipping his grape juice calmly.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 pm

"Who said I have a love interest in you?" He walked over next to Noata and sat down backwords onto the bench. He sat his bag next to his feet as he crossed his left leg over right leg. He ran his left hand across the table. "Why would assume such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Noata pondered this for a moment, he didn't usually have to explain insults. "Well, you stare at me and go as far as to analyze my features, then approach me out of random interest in me. Thats quite the infatuation, if you know nothing about someone and decide to approach them." Noata said, shrugging. He didn't really like being mean, and he cracking a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

His hand ceased it's movement on the table. He looked at Noata and snorted. "Maybe I do have an infatuation with you and maybe I don't." He removed his hand from the table and leaned over. What did he just get himself into. He was wrong about Noata not being like the other Ravenclaws. They were all copies of each other. He stared at the floor as the Great Hall started to get more and more students flood into the large room. A few other students looked at him strangely for sitting at the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Noata looked at him, suffering from his tragic note of compassion. "Look, it was just a joke, I don't like being approached this early in the morning. I'm more of a night owl. So who are you? I've seen you around, but I never have any classes with you." Noata said thoughtfully, sipping the grape juice peacefully. He didn't make friends easily, his sick sense of humor usually turned them away. He wasn't sadistic, or anything, but he loved to see peoples reactions to his twisted sarcasam.
Back to top Go down
Carasaib
Hufflepuff
Carasaib

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Síofra was not like the proud Gryffindors or wise ravenclaws, Síofra woke up late, or whenever it pleased her to wake up. Saying that all Hufflepuff's did this was a gross stereotype, anyone inside the school would know that each and every Hufflepuff was different...Which was exactly why they didn't fit into the other houses.
But Síofra didn't mind that. Not at all.
She stumbled down the hallway and into the great hall, her eyes drooping, trying to take in the daylight. She wasn't exactly a morning person.
As she rubbed her eyes she continued down the hall, stretching and letting out a small yawn, trying to wake herself up. She bumped into a few people on her way to her table, mumbling apologies to each one, even if it was hardly audible.
Once at the table, Síofra underwent a transformation. She moved with a quick speed, grabbing her favorite breakfast items, eggs, bacon, bagels, waffles, orange juice. Her mother always drank orange juice in the morning, and the trait seemed to reflect onto the young Irishwoman.
Once her plate was full, she dug in, shoveling forkfuls of food into her mouth, pausing once in awhile to swallow and wash it down with orange juice. Any smart person would know not to disturb the girl while she was eating, for she ate every meal as if it were her last.
After awhile, she slowed down, scooping up the last of the rubbery scrambled eggs in her fork, and lazily finishing it off. She let out a small burp, and let her fork clank down on the plate, leaning back a bit.
She was full of good food, and awake. She was ready for the new day.

((FFF- Sorry if my posts are off, I've been kind of iffy when it comes to roleplay lately. e_0 Writer's blocka nd shit. ))
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 am

Alls well that ends well, as Gabrielle thought about herself. She wanted a nice conversation with someone, and when Damien came and gone; she sighed a bit sad. She hardly had friends, even if she was in her 6th year. Outcasted like a omen, more or less. She hardly got detentions, and be in fights. She alwyas kept things to herself, and if any groupies came to mess around with her, then she tried her best to ignore them. She was always the one to be pushed around most of the time. Mostly was shown that she was a weak innocent girl, but strength and anger wanted to rbeak free from their grasp; which made Gabrielle's stomach turn. She was different than any other Slytherin, and she wished to fit in one day. Gabrielle stared at her plate which had over-easy eggs on them still, but she pushed away the plate, not hungry; and sat there for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next