Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

Damien straighten his posture back up and looked back over at Noata. "Well then, I don't see it as a joke. Am I laughing?" A smirk appeared on his face after he finished his sentence. He removed his hand from the table and placed it on Noata's should sliding it down to his tie where he held onto it. Damien brought his other hand up to the tie and tighten it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

Noata felt his face flush, the grin gone and replaced with a wary frown. The frown was almost a childlike pout, he didn't like being outwitted or toyed with. The pale boy was far from someone he was interested in at the moment, and he felt the urge to slip his wand from the sleeve of his robe and rap him in the knuckle with it. He shifted in his chair, almost sliding off it but gaining his composure back quickly. He cleared his throat, not going to give him the satisfaction of pulling away from him or letting him know that he was squirming to get away from him on the inside. "I asked you a question, and I would appreciate an answer." Noata stated, trying to keep his voice from cracking in embarassment. He felt the eyes of the Great Hall on him, at least the majority Slytherin ad Ravenclaw tables.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 pm

He yanked on Noata's tie to pull him forward. Their faces so close their breath could be felt on their faces. "and to answer your question. It's Damien." He let out a small laugh and let go of the other boy's tie, leaning back to his own personal space.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Noata coughed softly. His breath was rank with orange juice. He looked away from the other boy, letting eyes of curious students burn into his body. He took out the book and buried himself in it, not wanting to draw anymore attention.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:15 pm

"What, you don't want to talk to me anymore? Classes don't start until fifteen more minutes. We could go out in the grounds and...'talk'." The smirk was still present on Damien's face as he stood up with his bag. He threw it on his shoulder once more and stood in place waiting for an answer from the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Noata smirked. He treated him as if he were some ickle student that could be pushed around. He turned towards him, his icy blue eyes piercing. Beofre he made a comment, he pondered this for a moment. IF they went outside, they would be away from prying eyes, and if he tried anything funny, Noata would be able to defend himself and not get in trouble for it. No-one was on the grounds this earyl, everyone was too lazy or hungry to wander away. He stood up, close to the boy as possible without touching him. "Lets" Noata said, waiting to see where they moved to, prepared to follow him if need be. His book had already been put away, his bag slung across his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

"Than we Shall." He turned on his heel and waltzed off towards the huge opening at the entrance of the Great Hall. His bag softly smacked against his thigh as he walked. He made his way to the other set of large doors leading to the outside. He ran his hand on the stone wall near the door as he waited for Noata.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Noata followes after the pasty boy, touching his wand lightly, wondering what might happen. He needed a bit of fun in his life, all work and nop lay...and this seemed like it was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Gabrielle was just sitting there for a few seconds, and heard the coughing of a Ravenclaw. She looked up, and saw Damien held him with his tie, when he yanked the Ravenclaw. Raising an eyebrow, she just sat there curiously, and noticed half of Slytherin's table, and Ravenclaw's table were watching. She frowned, and kept watching. When Damien walked off, the Ravenclaw soon got up, and left in the same direction as Damien.

' I wonder what that was all about... ' She thought inside her mind, frowning. But she let out a sigh, and ignored them when they left. She didn't want her nose in other people's business.
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Cal stumbled into the great hall, still halfway stuck in one of her dreams. Her waist length dirty blond hair was tied into a messy pontytail. Actually the pontytail looked like it was about to fall apart. This clearly wasn't one of her better wake up calls. She picked a random seat at the Gryffindor table, selecting some toast for her own breakfast. Who was that guy in my dream? Meh. I nead to get it in gear. She was deep in thought right now. Cal slumped onto the table, resting her cheek in the palm of her hand. The toast hung out of her mouth. She grabbed the nearest, untaken goblet and found it to be the most sugar filled drink they served. Cal promptly removed the toast, and chugged the juice.

Last edited by Calantha Claybrook on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Gabrielle let out another sigh, and saw everyone filling in the entire place full of students. It got pretty noisey, and it gave her a headache. She stood up a bit too quickly with her purple bufflao print messenger bag, and it released open; spilling her books. She heard a few Slytherins laugh at her clumsiness. Embarassed, she kneeled down, and tried putting her books back into her bag quickly as possible to save herself from embarassment.

"Why can't a day go by normally..." She said, and let out a tiny sigh, hating that she had a bad klutzy side of her personality. Everday, it always went wrong for her.
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Cal set down her goblet and let out a sigh. She could almost feel the sugar seeping through her veins and making her more alert. She got up from the table, ready to just wander around the halls for a while. A Slytherin girl seemed to have dumped out her bookbag. "Need some help?" Cal offered, kneeling near her and carefully picking up some books. She held them out to the girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Gabrielle closed her eyes, and groaned at the laughter that disappeared for a few seconds. Once she thought it was done, she blinked, and saw a Gryffindor pick up her books to be nice and helpful. She stood up, and took the books under her arms.

"Danke." She said with a slight accent of German on her tongue, thanking the girl for being nice, rather than the other Slytherins to be snobs and laugh at her klutz
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Cal stood up. "No problem." She said with a smile. She stood there a few seconds, the other Slytherins glaring at her. Awkward silence...
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Gabrielle blinked, and turned to the snobbish group of Slytherins, mostly consisted of boys, and a few girls. She glowered her face at them, and they turned away. She then looked at the girl, and smiled a bit shyly.

"...I'm Gabrielle." She said a bit soft, and tried to stay not so shy around people, espically other House students.
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Cal raised her eyebrows as the other Slytherins turned away. "I'm Cal. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said, extending her hand for Gabrielle to shake.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Gabrielle smiled a bit more, and shook her hand. Gryffindors weren't that bad after all, she always thought. And she believed it was true now. Feeling her bag slide on her shoulder, Gabrielle slung it higher on her shoulder after she released the handshake from Cal.

"Well, it's nice to talk to a Gryffindor once, and not be shunned." She said somewhat, and chuckled gently. Everytime she tried to talk to one, they always glared and stayed away. But she never knew why, though..
Back to top Go down
Carasaib
Hufflepuff
Carasaib

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Now that the young irishwoman was full of food and motivation for the day, she swung her legs over the bench, leaning back against the table, sitting so that she faced the rest of the room. She laced her fingers together over her stomach, taking in all that was happening with a lazy green gaze.
A Ravenclaw and a Slytherin seemed to be attracting the attention of most in the room, finally stalking off. Siofra took no notice of this, even though the curiosity nagged at the back of her mind. What were those two doing? A slytherin interacting with a Ravenclaw? It wasn't exactly as unbelieveable as a Slytherin and a Gryffindor, but it wasn't exactly everyday common things.
However, her thoughts then turned to the slytherin table, watching as a girl tumbled to the ground, almost immediately being helped by...A gryffindor.
Her head tilted in confusion, wondering if she was still dreaming. Bloodeh Gryffindors.... She thought with annoyance. Always makin' a big deal over the fac' 'hey always do the righ' 'hing... She rolled her eyes, watching the rest of the Slytherin table. The tension and hatred in the area was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife.
Li'l Gryffindor betta' be careful..She's treading dangerous wa'er, she is...

((FFFF- Sorry if her accent isn't 100% right, it's been awhile since I've done an Irish accent, I'm usually doing cockney ones. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Cal laughed a bit. "Gryffindors aren't supposed to get along with Slytherins, so says the social laws of the masses." Out of habit she placed her hand on her hip. "But screw that, right?" Cal reached up and pulled a loose bit of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 am

Gabrielle let out a small laugh as well, fixing her shoulder bag, an then her green Slytherin tie.

"Eh.. oh well. I'm not like the other Slytherins, I suppose." She said, letting out a small shrug, and smiled faintly.

(( Sorry I cannot reply. I'm grounded, and won't be back for a long time. D : ))
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Seeing Gabrielle fix her tie made Cal realise her own appearance was rather sloppy at the moment. She pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair, letting it fall freely now. Not good, but better than the falling appart look. Cal looked around the rest of the room, her mind wondering for a moment. When her look returned to Gabrielle, she smiled. "Well, it's not like being a Slythering is a bad thing, right?" Cal never really got the hate every house but your own thing. To be honest, the stereotypes kind of bugged her.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Gabrielle let out another shrugged. She scratched the side of her head, messing her hair, but she pat it back down. She was always a neat person, morning or night. She then looked around, and still noticed the Slytherin groupie was staring at them, including a massive group of Gryffindors now. Gulping, she had a bad feeling.

"Heh.." She sighed a little. She couldn't think of anything else to say. "I guess beggers can't be choosers?" She shrugged once more, and chuckled a bit, repositioning the glasses on her nose before thye fell down.

(( Bahh.. last post before I leave for awhile. I'll try and get on tomorrow. ))
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Cal could feel the eyes of the other Gryffindors staring them down. Actually, almost all of both houses were stairing them down now. It was a bit unnerving. "Um... Well, I'm finnished with breakfast, so there's really no need to hang out in the Great Hell, is there?" Cal kind of mumbled. Being the center of attention didn't normally bother her, but this seemed to be the acception to that rule. What happened to love and peace?
Back to top Go down
Carasaib
Hufflepuff
Carasaib

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

(( Sorry guys, but I don't know how often I'll be able to post. School's started, and I've been working my ass off in Chemistry and geometry (I'm determined not to fail it this year.. xD ) not to mention extensive work for pointe this year. x_x
Pointe is, (hur hurrr pun intended) I'm gonna be busy. Not only that, but my mom's grounded me...for absolutely no reason at all. So I don't know how often I'll be able to post. Sorry, everyone. D; ))

Once finding that the girls were doing nothing but talking, Síofra decided that the moment quickly became boring. Sure it was a gryffindor and a Slytherin talking, but that was all they were doing. Had they been fighting, or screaming at each other, it would have been more interesting. Standing up and collecting her things, Síofra dusted herself off, and walked down the hall, breaking the unmoving silence, and exited the great hall, heading....Where ever the hell she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Gabrielle let out a tiny chuckle and shrugged.

"Nein, no where to go these days. I may head towards the library for studies. I have no classes for some reason. " She shrugged a bit, and fixed the bag on her shoulder.

She looked around and saw some Slytherin students staring, and blinked and sighed a bit cold, then they turned away, talking in their groupies. "Aye yi yi..." She mumbled.

" Well I best be off anyways. I'll see you sometime? " She said before leaving, and headed off towards the library.

[lol, sorry I haven't been on. Busy. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next