Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Cal sighed, and waved 'goodbye' as the girl walked away. She pulled out her Muggle Studies textbook from her bag and began walking no where imparticular. She hated Muggle Studies, or at least how much she sucked at it.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Damien came rushing in from the outside. How could he be simply brushed away? Oh he forgot. The little Noata had his eye on someone else. He stomped into the Great Hall with a scowl on his face. He was certainty not the happy camper today. As he walked over to the Slytherin table, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Damien ran into Calantha head on. Knocking him down after the run in. He landed on his bottom and glared at the girl.
"Uh, would you PLEASE watch where you're going. You stupid girl!"
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Cal was surprised when some kind of impact threw her flat on her back. She pushed herself into a sitting position; it didn't take more than a few seconds for her perfectly calm features to change to total rage. "I could say the same thing to you, Shirley! What, were you to distracted by some lovers quarrel with your boyfriend to watch where you were going?" A few snickers could be heard, while many nearby atudents looked stunned that she could go from so nice to a total bitch in less than fifty seconds.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm

"Excuse me! I am no Shirley!" He pointed a stern finger at Calantha. He was cerntainly not in the mood whatsoever. He made his way back upon his feet and started to brush his robes off. "You're an annoying brat. You do know this right?" He glared down at her as he glanced over at the Muggle Studies book across from her.
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Cal grabbed her text book and stood up, never taking her eyes off of this rude boy. "That may be, but I at least don't pick fights with people over small accidents like some bad mouthed street trash." She shot back at him. If looks could kill, then this kid would be long gone. Cal mentally ran over the list of potions she could slip into his food later if he pressed her to much. Maybe an attempt at Polyjuice, only with animal DNA instead of human?
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Damien shot her an icy chill as he refused to respond to the Gryffindor. He was NOT going to be making a scene with this rubbish.
"I don't want to be bothered by you girl! Away with you!" He yanked out his wand, which was hidden within his robes, and pointed it at the younger girl. A small smirk appeared onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Cal folded her arms and raised her eyebrows. She couldn't help but snicker for a moment at his glare. As if he could scare her. Do your worst. She thought. She refused to budge at his command. "And why should I listen to you?" She felt her temper rising again. Cal locked eyes with the boy, but refused to draw her wand. That would be pointless and stupid. He was clearly older than her, and she was a cluts with spells anyway.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm

"Oh, do we refuse this duel challenge," he slide his wand back into its place in his robes, " weak you are, Weak you shall." He shook his head and headed off towards the Slytherin table. This day was just refusing to act normal wasn't it?

(( Sorry for the short post @_@ ))
Back to top Go down
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:52 pm

"Weak is someone who challenges someone with a disadvantage to dual." She smiled as she spoke. Her eyes followed him until he crossed out of her range of vision. She smirked and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, The horrible food (Open)   Ugh, The horrible food (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, The horrible food (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3