Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Arriving at the grounds, Noata stopped at a nearby tree, leaning against it and waiting for Damien to notice he had stopped following him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Damien stopped walking as soon as he no longer felt the presents of Noata following him. He dropped his bag onto the ground. The bag made a dull thudding noise as the books inside it smacked against each other. He raised his arms up into the air and inhaled the cool morning air. "Ah, Fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Noata let out a thick yawn, dropping his bag to the ground beside the tree. He slid against it until he sat on the ground, looking up at Damien. The boy was strange, that was for sure. He wondered what Damien wanted with him, and what he watned to talk about. "So, was there any reason to drag me out of the hall? Don't you have other people you can bother?" Noata asked, his icy blue eyes probing the boy, looking him up and down with interest.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Damien slowly let his arms drop to his sides. He turned around and smiled at Noata. " A simple talk. That is all." He started off towards Noata, leaving his bag be hide to sit on the ground. He stood in front of Noata with the smile plastered onto his face. "Do you not Slytherins? Is that why you have been trying to shoo me away?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Noata looked up at him. "I don't really have problems with anyone. You kind of attacked me, with your rudeness. I just don't like being stared at is all, but I get used to it after awhile." Noata said slowly, he wasn't in his right mind right now. He was a bit spaced out.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

He bent down to Noata's level and cocked his head to the side. "Oh, Forgive me for rubbing off the wrong way. You just caught my eye. That is all." His smile still present as he sat his hands onto of his knees. An attempt to giving himself more support.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Noata blushed. "I just caught your eye? My hair color doesn't make me an interesting person. I'm actually quite boring. THat would be like me taking an interest in you because you look like walking dead." Noata said matter-of-factly. This was going to be fun, if Noata managed to ignite a spark of rage in this boy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 pm

"It wasn't your hair that erected (*SNICKER*) my interest." His smile dropped from his face as Noata commented on his paleness. He rather liked being pale. Damien pushed it aside and put a finger under Noata's chin. "Maybe it was just your looks."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Noata felt his face flush and his eyes softened. He was getting to him, and he couldn't let that happen. He turned his cheek, looking away from him. That comment didn't deserve a response.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Damien brought his hand back down to his knee and smirked. "Oh, Am I embarrassing you?" He rocked back and forth on his toes to keep them from falling asleep from his position.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Noata looked back at him, pushing the other boys arm away from him, removing his hand from his chin. "Your being forward, I don't even know you and your touching me. I don't like that. Any other sane person would have slapped or cursed you. But I admit to my insanity." Noata said thoughtfully, hoping to confuse the older boy. What had he gotten himself into?
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Damien lost his balance on his feet and landed hard on his bottom. He winced in pain as he rubbed it. "Insanity is something we have in common I see," he glanced at Noata and put the smirk back up on his face, "oh you don't like guys being forward with you?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Noata resisted the urge to laugh as the boy landed on his rump. The blush faded, replaced by his usually lazy grin. "I don't like ANYONE being forward with me. It's very rude. I'd prefer a conversation, maybe a moment to get to know each other before they start trying to molest me." Noata shot at him, his icy blue eyes frozen in a mischevious light.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 pm

"Who said I was going to molest you? You cannot rape the willing. Surely, you should know that by now." He grinned at him and moved into a better sitting position that he was in. He sat with his legs crossed over each other and his hands be hide his back supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Noata looked at him with a shocked frown on his face. "I've never been raped before, so I guess I don't know, and willing I would not be. I don't let corpses touch me in that manner." Noata said, leaning farther back into the tree, his legs sprawled out before him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"You do not like my paleness? I rather like it." He smiled at Noata. He really didn't know what wanted him to talk to this boy. Maybe he was finally attracted to somebody. Though his parents would be very unhappy to find out he was attracted to the same sex.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Noata looked at him, a bit dumbstruck. "Well, looks arn't everything." Noata said quietly. He was lost for words at this moment. He was still half asleep, and thinking about going to class and lasting through the day.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

"I agree." He smiled at him and cocked his head again. "You never told me your name. I would love to be able to call you by something other than Ravenclaw." He removed his hands from the ground and sat in another position. He sat the way the Indians in the United States sat a long time ago while they still claimed their land.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Noata looked up at him. "Noata Sonitus." He stated his name simply, without interest.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 pm

"Noata mhm?" He shook his head and started to laugh. At least his name wasn't as demonic sounding as his was. Damien, Son of Lucifer. Though he doubt the wizards and witches would know what his name meant. A few Mud bloods stayed far away from him.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Noata nodded slowly, leaning back and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 pm

"Mhmm...." He got out of his seating position and leaned over Noata. "You have nice skin.." He ran his knuckles of his right hand over Noata's cheek down to his chin. "Very..nice skin."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Noata felt himself blush. He knew he wasn't unattractive...but he wasn't stunning either. He had been taking the school by storm it seemed, and even guys looked at him with obvious attraction. Only one guy caught his attention...and it was hard to see the man...He felt his own hand rise up instinctivly, not wanting to let anything happen between them. "I'm sorry...I just...uh...it's a bit odd, really. I don't act like most people in my house, but I don't see why you would choose me out of hundreds of other people." Noata said, still curious as to the motive behind the...Prefect?!?!?! This guy was a prefect?!?!? He was being so forward and cruel about the way he approached Noata. The rank didn't give him reason to be so forward...and Noata turned his face away from the older boy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Damien moved his hand from Noata's face and smirked. "You don't like my attention? Maybe I picked you out because You're the only one that caught my eye." He bent down in between Noata's legs and grabbed a hold of Noata's neck. No, he wasn't planning on choking him to death. He just felt like touching more of that lovely skin of his. "Mhm, Maybe I want more than just a little talk, my little Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Noata felt his face grow hot, and he stifiled a groan at the older boy's touch. "We're in the open for one. Secondly, I don't randomly do anything of this nature with someone I just met..." Noata said, sliding against the trunk, knowing that he would have to offer some physical force or magical force to escape, if the boy so desired to keep him there. Noata was strong, but he doubt the could overpower someone so intent on keeping him here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: The Grounds :: Grounds-
Jump to: