Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Lets talk... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Noata nodded eagerly, burying his head into Klaus's chest, taking in his scent and nuzzling him comfortably, forgetting they were just laying out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Klaus patted Noata's back and let out a hardy chuckle. "Well someone is surely forgiving me. So you must snuggle into my clothes? Do I smell that good?" He smiled and hugged Noata in a lopsided hug in the position they were in was making is difficult for a normal hug.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Noata nodded, wrapping his arms around Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 pm

"Mhm, Do you think it would be a great idea if we went inside? Rather than laying on the ground?" Klaus asked Noata with worry in is voice. One reason he wanted to go inside was that someone could decided to walk out and seeing a teacher with a student upon him surely did not look right. The other reason was his clothes were getting filthy. You know with dirt. Things that make clothes dirty, which drove Klaus insane.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Noata nodded, getting off of him and waiting for Klaus to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Once after Noata removed his bodily mass from his bodily mass, Klaus stood up slowly putting his right hand on the ground helping his self back on both of his feet. He grimaced and started to brush the dirt off his clothing. The boy should have known not to tackle him to the ground. Though he wouldn't had really cared if the ground was clean and it wasn't anywhere near Hogwarts. Klaus broke out into a smile a nodded. "Well off we go I say?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Noata smiled at him, loving how he was so fastidous when it came to making sure that no a hair was out of place or a speck of dirt plagued his clothes. But even if the ground was dirt free, he doubt Klaus would be willing to lay in the open like that with Noata. It screamed scandal. Noata didn't care though, he had two years left till he trained to become an Auror. Would he be able to stay with Klaus in spite of this? The age difference would still be the same, but he would be of age and no longer a student, and the relationship wouldn't be breaking any rules. Noata waited for Klaus to brush off and lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Klaus headed off towards the large doors in which he had came from in the first place. Though he stopped him is place and turned around. "How about we stay out here for a bit, you know." He was motioning to something with his hands. Once his little sign language moment was over he went digging through his pants pockets. Of course looking for something to smoke. It was still early morning and he hadn't had his nicotine for the morning yet.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Noata frowned. He loved the scent of Klaus after he smoked, but he loathed being around him while he did. Noata sighed, walking over to him and putting on his pouty face, stopping a few feet in front of him, tracing a finger over his chest. "Thats a TERRIBLE habit, just because your a Wizard doesn't mean it isn't still unhealthy." Noata scolded, hoping he couldn't find a cigarette to light.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:04 pm

A wide grin appeared on his face once he found his cigarettes. He held them up to himself in triumph. He flipped the pack open and pulled one of them out placing it in between his lips. He soon found his lighter after some time looking for it. He flicked the cover of it and lit the cigarette. Once he took a drag from it and blew the smoke out he had already put his horrible habit making items away in his pockets. "Mhm, maybe you should find something else to occupy my mouth. Maybe then I'll stop smoking." He winked at Noata and started into a fit of laughter. He seriously just thought what he said was pretty hilarious and dirty all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Noata blushed a furious crimson and punched Klaus in the chest playfully. "Dirty old man, I'll laugh when your coughing your lungs up." Noata countered, his icy blue eyes looking for something interesting on the ground to occupy him. Dirty jokes led to dirty actions, at least on Noata's part, seeing as he had very little self control.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

"Old Man! I am certainly not an old man," he respond back to Noata's comment in a playful manner, " And I rarely cough... Well not around you but you just shush it." He glanced around the area around Noata attempting to ignore his nasty comments over his horrible habit. He'd tried to quit it but one thing lead to another and he picked it right back up again.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Noata drew his wand from his robes and smiled. "You know, I could just place an auto burning charm on your cigs, and every time you tried to light one, the whole thing would turn to a cinder." Noata threatened, smiling. He wouldn't go through the trouble to probe every piece of Klaus's clothing for cigarettes, then preform such a difficult spell. Noata continued to rap absentmindedly on Klaus's chest, watching ant's crawl with bits of food towards an ant pile.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Klaus let out a gasp and scooted further away from Noata, obviously attempting to act shocked. "Oh you wouldn't!" He possibly couldn't get angry at Noata. Well only if the boy decided to wake him up again at an ungodly time. Then he probably could. "Well if you're planning on taking one of my enjoyments away. I guess I better smoke faster then." He started to inhale and exhale on the cigarette faster now. Though he stopped and started to cough. Maybe he should just smoke them slow.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Noata nodded, smiling wickedly as Klaus made the mistake of trying to smoke faster. "Aha! The first sign of lung cancer!" Noata cried, twirling his wand and sending off blue sparks. He loved messing around with Klaus, it gave him the butterflies that he could actually hold a conversation with someone about nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm

As his coughing came down to its last cough he smacked his own chest. "I-it's not lung cancer! It's the first sign of overload of smoke. That's what it is!" He pointed at Noata and waved his finger in a disapproving way and coughed a few more times. Maybe he did need to lay back on the cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Noata laughed and patted the older man's back consolingy. "Awww, it's okay. I hear treatment has gotten alot more advanced." Noata stated, nodding. "Whats so great about these anyways? I mean, it would be like breathing in fire. Doesn't it hurt?" Noata probed, sniffing the air experimentally and wrinkling his nose.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm

He looked over at Noata and glared at him. "If it was like breathing in fire, no one would smoke. I'm used to it anyways." Klaus took a glance over at the almost soon to be done cigarette and took one last drag onto it before tossing it onto the stone and stomping it out with his shoe. "You sure do know how to ruin a cigarette don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Noata smiled, loving how he could just tease Klaus and suffer almost no punishment but verbal "abuse". "I can ruin much more than a cigarette, Professor Richter." Noata teased, kicking up small dust clouds and pretending to try and get the dust residue on to Klaus's shoes, failing at it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Klaus moved his foot away from Noata's attempt at dirtying his shoes while making a disapproving whimpering noise. "Oh, I see. By ruining much more means trying to get my shoes dirty huh?" He rubbed his left upper thigh and smacked it. He was still mostly half asleep from being up all night. Though causing a stinging pain to himself really had nothing to do with it. His glare and hatred for Noata attempting to dirty his shoes had passed and he was soon smiling again. "So, are you going to class or not? I really don't mind if you want to follow me around like a shadow for the day."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Noata pondered this for a moment. Not many of the teachers were giving lessons that mattered, and Noata had read up on the classes over the summer, so he was about a week or two ahead of the class. He might get detention if he cut classes though, but that would be nothing new. Detention or him cutting classes. He might have wanted to get in less trouble because of the badge that adorned his chest, but that didn't mean he couldn't get into mischeif every now and again. "I guess so. But you'll be the one in trouble if I get detention." Noata threatened jokingly, withdrawing his wand into his robes and looking up at Klaus, a slight blush on his face. He didn't really spend much time with Klaus between classes, dueling practice, homework, and Quidditch, but all those things had sort of slowed down, and he was sure none of his teachers would miss him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 pm

"Unless! You come down with something horrible from eating the food from breakfast!" For his dastardly plan was being set into motion. He ran a hand down the side of his coat and brushed it off. "All we really have to do is make you look sick. Maybe you can go throw up in the middle of the Hall?" The wonderful carefree smile had soon turned into a wicked looking one. Belonging to a person with a wonderful plan. Oh for he loved coming up with different reasons not to go to school. He always used to do it when he used to go to Muggles schools and they always worked.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Noata stared at him, and shook his head. "I'm not PUKING in the middle of every student in the school. My good reputation would be maimed. I'll just say I was sick, and stay with you. They almost never check up on students when they are sick, and it's almost impossible for them to check up on me seeing as how my grades are." Noata stated, staring Klaus down.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:19 pm

A disappointing looking appeared on his face. "Aw, Come on. The throwing up idea is perfect!" He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. He did it before. Though it wasn't very enjoyable being the kid who threw up in the lunch room and everyone screaming as they tried to get away. "Fine. I guess they'll believe that you're sick."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Noata nodded slowly. "They damn well better, or I'll have to modify the nurses memory to make it seem like she saw me puking canaries..." Noata promised under his breath. He turned to Klaus with a smile. "Where to?" Noata asked, cocking his head at the older man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: The Grounds :: Grounds-
Jump to: