Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

Lets talk... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 pm

He let his hands let go of Noata's neck slowly. Damien glanced around and leaned into Noata and let a sly smile appear on his face. "Don't act like no one knows about you and that muggle." Maybe he could strike a nerve on the other boy and maybe he couldn't. He hadn't really known until someone else told him. Only a few handfuls of Slytherins knew. How? They're sneaky bastards and have their ways to information.

Last edited by Damien Blair on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Noata's blush instantly disappered. That sounded like a threat or an insult. Normally, a person would deny this, but Noata wasn't normal. He was far from it, and he tended to let his emotions get to him. "Don't you dare call him that..." Noata said, letting the threat go unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:54 pm

"Oh so you do having something to do with him?" He chuckled at the thought of having his family report the Muggle. Just for the enjoyment to see him leave and never teach at another school again. After his little laugh he attempted to calm himself down. "Oh this is actually quiet funny. You with a teacher? Do you know what this could do to you and him? Him alone would be terrible! He could be taken to Azkaban to rot after the Dementors stole his soul!" He let out another fit of cruel and twisted laughs. He was just enjoying this too much.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Noata shook his head, he had regained his composure, wearing a mask of pure nothing. His emotions wouldn't break through again. "I'm not with him, but that word is rude. Might I remind you...that the person your standing over right now is Half-Blood?" Noata recovered, pushing his hands against the older boys chest in an attempt to get him away from him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:22 pm

"You're only half as bad." He glanced down at the hands on his chest and grinned. "Getting feisty are we?" Damien's hands soon found their way back up to Noata's neck and tighten their grip around his next. "Mhm, Let's see how long it takes you to give into me or maybe you'll just die from suffocation" He smirked and tightened his grip a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Noata felt his teeth gritt as Damien tightened around his throat. He reacted instantly, being so close it would be almost impossible for him to react quickly enough. It wouldn't hurt him...just a shove. He waved his hand, thinking of the Flippendo spell mentally. A blue wave erupted from his hand, hopefully pushing the older boy off of him. He had an incredibly long span of breath, and wouldn't suffocate so easily.
Back to top Go down
Damien Blair
Slytherin Prefect
Damien Blair

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Damien let go of Noata's neck as he fell backwards onto the ground. The little brat knew wandless magic. That's real nice. He grimaced and let out a low groan as he picked himself off from the ground. He stood up and dusted his robs off. "Well, I see how it is. Just go. Run off to your little Professor for protection. Remember. I have ears everywhere." And with that He went over to his bag and picked it up making his way back to the large doors.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Noata got up, brushing himself off, his bag slung over his shoulder qucikly. He had nowhere to go...and it would be obvious if he went to see Klaus. He decided to wait where he was, until the bell rang, and maybe Klaus would pass by. He sat back donw, picking up from the last point where he left in his book.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Ugh, God. It was just seriously too early to be even moving. Klaus let out a groan as he walked over to the large entrance doors and opened one of them. Maybe some fresh cool air could wake him up. He really saw no reason to be even up. Not enough students had signed up for his class and he was still waiting for them to do so. So, for the students who did sign up for the Studies class had a free period to waste until more students signed up. Klaus stepped out of castle and let the door slam behind him. The air wasn't too cool. Well to him anyways. Growing up in Germany wasn't really warm winters like America's Florida and other states boarding the southern seas. He looked around taking the boring and dull scenery in until he gaze finally fell upon one of his students sitting up against a tree with a book. What was Noata doing out here? Shouldn't he be inside with the other students eating? He let out a groan of irritation and made his way over to Noata. He looked down at him and put his hands on his hips with a little bit of sass to his position. "Now what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 am

Noata kept his mask of non-emotion on, not wanting to alarm Klaus. "Just...reading...I haven othing else to do, right now." Noata said softly, closing his eyes and waiting for Klaus's response.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:40 am

"Well, I don't see why you would want to sit out here?" He removed his hands from his hips and crossed his arms still looking down at Noata. "Are you sick or something? Or maybe it was the boy I passed by in the hall? He didn't look to happy when I looked at him." Klaus looked around the grounds and let out a sigh. Did they ever plant any flowers? He would have to talk to the headmaster about that later. "Have you even ate breakfast yet?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 am

Noata nodded slowly, opening his eyes and being reminded of why he adored the teacher. He could see the concern in his eyes, which is why Noata had to protect him from Damien. "I...just didn't get much sleep last night. Lots of homework...and all." Noata lied, closing the book and placing it in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 am

Klaus shook his head and let a a chuckle. "You're hiding something from me and I know it. It's not nice to lie to your teachers. You know this right?" He walked over to Noata's left side and sat down next to him. "Whatcha reading?" He leaned over attempting to see what the book was. All annoying let me get in your space like.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 am

Noata blushed, the closeness not annoying him in the least. "Just...a Defense Against the Dark Art's book...side reading for me. I didn't have much to do this morning, so I started reading and now I can't stop." Noata yawned out, laying his head on Klaus's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 am

"Mhm Defense Against the Dark Arts. I remember that class. I did terrible in it," he grabbed a hold of one of the corners of the book and glanced over one of the pages," either they've changed what they're teaching or I do not remember anything they taught me. Ooh Go Me. I'm totally equipped to fight against the dark arts." By this time he had just started rambling to himself rather then telling Noata he failed the Defense class when he was attending school.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

Noata chuckled, Klaus was never this chipper...or was he chipper? In the mornings, he was usually groggy and easily irritated...something was up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 am

"But still. You're going inside." He snatched the book from Noata and shut it. Klaus stood up and brushed the back of his pants off while holding the book in his other hand. "If you're tired I could always tell the headmaster that you're sick." Klaus hadn't really had much sleep the night before. Maybe two three hours? The rest of the time he had been busy cleaning the mess of a classroom he had been wanting to clean for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:51 pm

Noata sighed and yawned, giggiling. He wouldn't let Damien ruin his relationship with Klaus, or lack there of. "Okay...I guess I'll go...but you have to carry me!" Noata squealed, grinning childishly at the older man. His hands were gripped on Klaus's robes, holding on to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 pm

"Mhm, Now there's a problem. I not carrying you. I guess you'll just have to stay out here!" He shrugged and started to laugh. He really did enjoy being around Noata. The boy was kind of a ball of fun. Well at least to him he was. His laugh started to fad away as he attempted to pry himself from the boy's clutches. Even if it was useless.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Noata laid his head back down on Klaus's shoulder, looking at him with pure admiration and loyalty. He had no words to express his feelings for Klaus. "I could SO force you to carry me. Break my toe, right here right now." Noata joked, laughing airily.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Klaus pouted and let out a whine. "But do I have to?" He glanced over at Noata with the pout still on his face. He patted Noata's head and let the pout slip away as he started smiling again. "Oh I better not beg. You might like that."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Noata's eye twitched as he heard Klaus make a pass on him. Putting on a tiwsted grin, Noata shrugged, getting up and slinging his bag over his shoulders. "Fine, I guess I'll just walk by myself...maybe see if there are any cute Ravenclaw boys to help me with last nights Tansfiguration homework..." Noata said, trodding away lightly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Klaus let out a sigh and put his hands in his pockets looking down at the ground. "Fine just be that way. Gotta treat your ol' teacher like that." He pouted again and kicked a small rock over to the tree's stump. He glanced up at Noata with the sad pout in his face waiting for the boy to react to his teacher's little game.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Noata turned around, noticing Klaus hadn't followed him an attempt to apologize. He smiled and ran towards him, tackling him head-on.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 pm

A smile creeped up on Klaus' face as Noata turned around. It seemed the Pity Poor Ol' Klaus thing worked. The smile soon disappeared as Noata came running towards him tackling him. He fell to the ground with an 'oof'. "Well someone is forgiving me now aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk...   Lets talk... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: The Grounds :: Grounds-
Jump to: